Best Free Photo Editor App For Android in 2021
Now a day approximately every new mobile or android device is with a minimum of 2 or 3 rear cameras. Every new mobile device provides extra camera features and increases megapixels in a crazy manner. So, smartphone photography has picked up a pace in the last couple of years. Due to this photo editing applications come into the market. Now a day most android devices provide photo editing features in their default gallery app. But if you want to tweak beyond basic then you need some specialized app to edit your photos.
There is plenty of option where you get your favorite photo editing application in your android device. So, this guide will help you to choose the best free photo editor app for android that you can easily find on the google play store. Below is the best photo editing app for android.
5 Best Photo Editing APP For Android in 2021:
- PicsArt Photo Studio
- Fotor Photo Editor
- Photoshop Express
- VSCO Photo And Video Editor.
The above is the list of the best free editing app for your android device. They are arranged according to their preferences so, you will choose one of them according to your need.
1. PicsArt Photo Studio:
This amazing and free to use photo editing app leading with 1 billion downloads on the app store. Spark your creativity with the most popular photo editor on mobile. PicsArt Photo Studio offers a variety of editing tools and amazing effects so you can create or awesome edit your photo from mobile. Furthermore, the PicsArt photo editor comes with a built-in camera and allows the user to share his/her photo on social media directly from the app. Moreover, PicsArt offers many other editing features such as Collage, draw, frames, stickers, and more. In Addition, PicsArt is also a video editor that you can use to edit your video, create videos, add stickers, and some magical effects. If you like memes and make memes then this application is best for you because PicsArt also allows you to create memes all this stuff you can do it on just one app.
- Rapidly evolving AI-powered Effects.
- Moreover, a Built-in camera with live effects
- Brush mode that you can use for applying the effects on a particular part of the image.
- Additionally, Double exposures using layers and adjustable transparency.
2. Fotor Photo Editor:
Fotor Photo Editor is the popular and the most recommended photo editor app on the google play store. The Fotor Photo Editor comes with a variety of editing tools and allows the user to use tonnes of its editing effects and cool features to enhance images. Moreover, you can use more than 10 customizable and Edit functions for tweaking brightness, exposure, contrast, and other aspects of a pic.
Furthermore, Fotor Photo Editor allows a variety of collage templates for your images. You can use this app without spending a single penny but you have to bear ads to use this app.
- Powerful photo editing
- Batch Processing
- Allows 20+ Collage templates for your photos.
- Free to use
- Moreover, offers effects, stickers, borders, frames, and other cool editing features.
- Enhance feature with ‘slide on screen’ capabilities for instant adjustments
3. Photoshop Express:
Adobe Photoshop Express is one of the best photo editing apps on the google play store. Photoshop Express comes up with a simple but attractive and handy to use interface. If you want to edit your photo quickly but with powerful effects then you should try photoshop express. This best photo editor app on android is packed with essential editing tools such as crop, effects, straighten, rotate, and flip photos. Furthermore, Photoshop Express can easily edit your photos with powerful effects, filters, color, auto-fix, frames, and also some advanced tools like rendering for powerful editing and large files. In Addition, ts Noise Reduction feature can minimize unwanted grain and speckling in night photos.
Moreover, Photoshop Express allows users to share their photos on different social media platforms after edit. This app is free to use and also no ad will disturb you so feel free to use it.
- It has more than 80 filters for instantly editing your photos.
- Moreover, you can import your photos and also edit them in RAW format.
- Perspective correction feature for fixing skewed perspective photos
- Furthermore, it provides the service of sharing your edited photos instantly to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media websites and platforms.
SnapSeed is one of the best powerful photo editor apps for android devices by Google. This application came with a lot of cool editing features. Furthermore, this app is free to use, and also there is no ad while using this app so that the user is not frustrated.
In Addition, Snapseed comes with many different types of filters to modify the look of your photo. There are more than 29 different varieties of tools. Once done with the editing, you can easily export the file to save it or share it with your friends. Furthermore, the interface of the app is quite simple and handy to use. Just one tap on the screen and any filter you like to apply is applied.
Special Features of Snapseed
- RAW DNG files can be edited and exported as JPG
- Native dark theme mode in the app
- Selective filter brush for editing only a portion of an image
- The option of saving customized preset for applying them to images later
5. VSCO Photo And Video Editor:
If you’re a professional photo editor then, you must have heard about the VSCO photo editing app. The popular photo editing app for Android brings 10 presets and several filters to enhance your photos almost instantly.
What makes VSCO one of the best photo editing apps is the professional tools like HSL and Split Tones it offers to users for editing photographs. Moreover, VSCO also offers a platform for photographers to showcase their talent. You can join the VSCO community for it.
Special Features of VSCO
- More than 10 free presets to edit photos instantly
- Moreover, Professional-level tools for editing
- VSCO community to submit your photographs